Skilled Workers – Stronger Businesses
Improve Your Business Through Cost Effective Education Options at ATI
ATI Workforce Solutions offers employers a local, hands-on option for the development and training of existing staff. Classes are focused on specific skill gaps that can improve the efficiency and versatility of today’s technicians. Open registration courses are available throughout the year, and custom training solutions can be designed to meet the needs of any employer.
Training Opportunities That Can Impact Your Business FAST!
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Residential and Commercial HVAC
Automotive Power Trades
- Heavy Vehicle and Equipment
Plus Many More.
Open Registration Courses: We offer a variety of courses throughout the year to address some of the most common areas of hands-on training requested by Employers and their technicians. Check back frequently for new training options or complete the request for information form to inquire about specific programs
|Vehicle Service Trades|
|EPA609 Technician Certification|
|• Designed for technicians seeking training and certification to repair or service Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning systems.|
• Review applicable regulatory requirements, the importance of refrigerant recovery, and hands-on use of servicing equipment.
• EPA 609 Certification Exam included in cost of training.
|Virginia State Inspector Test Preparation |
|• Prepare to take the written and practical examinations for Class “A” Unlimited Safety Inspector, Class B ” Trailer, and Class “C ” Motorcycle Licenses.|
• Perform practice inspections on a variety of vehicles with safety issues.
• Instructor lead review of Official Motor Vehicle Safety Inspection Manual.
|Welding for Service Technicians |
|• Improve the skills of automotive, truck, or equipment technicians working for fleet repair facilities, dealerships, or independent shops.|
• Learn the setup and operation of wire feed welding machines, techniques, and precautions.
• Fit, assemble and weld exhaust system components of various materials.
|Vehicle Electrical Systems Diagnostics|
|• Learn vehicle electrical system design and applications, including circuit calculations.|
• Covers component operation and diagnosis, voltage drop testing, multimeter and oscilloscope usage, sensor testing, and proper repair procedures.
• High voltage hybrid vehicle systems will also be covered.
|Diesel Emission Controls |
|• Learn the operation and diagnostics of diesel emission control systems 2004 and newer|
• Covers EPA regulations, understanding diesel pollutants and related chemical reactions, and system operations
• Diagnose and repair of Exhaust Gas Recirculation, Diesel Particulate Filter, and Selective Catalytic Reduction systems
|Industrial and Construction Trades|
|• Designed for those new to Blueprint reading.|
• Overview of how to review and understand typical diagrams.
• Identification of common symbols used on diagrams.
|EPA608 Technician Certification|
|• Required by Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act for anyone who maintains, services, repairs, or disposes of appliances that contain regulated refrigerants|
• Course covers mandatory training and required knowledge of ozone depleting refrigerants and EPA regulations
• EPA 608 Certification Exam included in cost of training.
|• Designed to teach health and safety awareness to supervisors and workers to reduce the risk of workplace hazards|
• Covers OSHA inspection procedures, record keeping, hazard communication, exit routes, emergency action plans and fire prevention, ergonomics, industrial hygiene and blood borne pathogens, flammable and combustible liquids, hand and portable power tools, and other hand held equipment and more
• Student will receive an OSHA 30-hour card.
Every business operates in a unique way based on their customer’s needs. Our background in specialized trade-focused education allows us to support businesses like yours. We work closely with our partners to find out what makes them unique and where their pain points are. We help them identify skills gaps, training opportunities and other needs that a long term solution like education are perfect for.
The Enterprise Partnership Program (EPP) is designed to help businesses develop and retain employee’s through an add-on to your current employee benefits plan. This program can save your employees and their immediate families thousands of dollars in education costs while helping you improve your employee retention. Find out how you can improve your benefit offering with little pain and effort.
*Courses offered through ATI Workforce Solutions are employer sponsored for the training of employees. As such, these courses do not fall within the scope of the institution’s accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and they are exempt from certification by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).