Campus Security Information
ATI is committed to providing a safe, secure environment. Crime awareness and campus security are matters for which everyone must take personal responsibility. Student conduct policies strictly prohibit the possession of weapons and the use of alcohol, controlled substances, and drugs on school property or at school-sponsored activities. Violation of these rules or criminal acts of any kind may result in prompt disciplinary action, including dismissal.
- Crime Statistics
Statistics for the three most recent calendar years can also be found at College Navigator, Campus Security.
- Crime and Emergency Reporting Policy
- Access Security
- Crime Prevention Procedures and Programs
- Possession and Use of Alcohol and/or Illegal Drugs Policy
- Sexual Assault Procedures
- State Registered Sex Offenders