Accreditation and Licensure
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) http://www.accsc.org/
- Certificate to Operate as an Institution of Higher Education issued by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia. This Certificate is issued to ATI to offer degrees, courses for degree credit, or programs of study leading to a degree. http://www.schev.edu/
- ATI is licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles of the Commonwealth of Virginia to teach truck driving. http://www.dmv.state.va.us/
- Approved for the training of veterans and active duty military personnel.
- Eligible institution to train students under the sponsorship of the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation. http://www.vadrs.org/
- Associate in Occupational Science programs in Automotive Technology are Master Certified by the National Automotive Training Education Foundation. http://www.natef.org/
- ESCO Institute Testing Site http://www.escoinst.com/
- NATE Testing Site http://www.natetesting.com/
- EPA Testing Site
More information on accreditations, approvals, authorizations, and licensure information can be found in our Advanced Technology Institute Electronic Catalog as well as at College Navigator, Accreditation.
Requests for copies of documents or questions regarding the accreditation status or regulatory approvals may be directed to Bernadette Bellas, College Administration, via email (email@example.com) or by telephone (757-671-7171, ext. 55331).
Welcome to Student Consumer Information